Gym/field house usage is available with priority given to groups with the highest percentage of Frankfort Square Park District and Lincoln-Way High School District 210 residents. Requests from groups without any verifiable Frankfort Square Park District and/or Lincoln-Way High School District 210 residents will not be considered.
Requests for gym/field house usage must be completed on the facility request form and be accompanied by a complete roster, including name, address, and phone number for all participants.
Usage will be scheduled by the park district based on the prescribed residency criteria, completion of the facility request form, and submission of a complete roster of participants.
- Hourly rates for gym/field house - $1.00 per person per hour
- Organizations may deduct $1.00 for each individual with a F.A.N. ID card. This must be noted on the usage form, and individuals must present their F.A.N. ID card when entering the facility.
- If facilities are used on a continual basis, a group rate may be determined. The group rate will not exceed $1.00 per person.
- Maximum number per team is 15 participants
- A minimum of 1 adult supervisor per 15 participants is to be provided by the group renting the facility.
Click here for an indoor facility rental form.
Working cooperatively with Lincoln-Way District 210 and athletic department administrators, the park district will schedule park and community activities at athletic fields located at the Lincoln-Way North campus.
Available fields include three (3) lighted softball fields, two (2) lighted hardball fields, and two (2) soccer/football practice fields.
Additionally, the campus includes a synthetic surface soccer/football field, all-weather track, and ten (10) tennis courts. These specific facilities are scheduled by the Lincoln-Way North athletic department.
Please note these fields, although available, were built for the intended purpose of providing facilities necessary for Lincoln-Way North athletics, and as such, all Lincoln-Way North-sponsored activities take priority over all other events.
We encourage all community groups to request use of the campus location that best meets the need of their groups or activities.
The park district schedules all facilities based on residency. Requests from groups without any verifiable Frankfort Square Park District and/or Lincoln-Way High School District 210 residents will not be considered. It is required that a field utilization form accompany any usage request.