A map showing the Park District boundaries can be viewed at the park office by persons who may question their resident status. Due to bulk mailing requirements, we are unable to control exact mailing addresses.
Please read the information below carefully before filling out registration form:
- Programs will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- All programs will have a minimum and a maximum enrollment.
- Waiting lists will be formed after a particular class is filled.
- The Park District works hard to schedule programs at your convenience but under extreme conditions reserves the right to change facilities, time, dates and instructors. You will be notified prior to change.
- If a park district program is scheduled at a school facility, school programs have priority. Programs held in school facilities will not meet when schools are closed.
- We cannot accept telephone registrations for ANY park district activity. Registrations must be made by on-line, mail, fax or in person during regular office hours. We also have an after hours drop box attached to the front door of the Park District building.
- Mail in registrations (with payment and registration form included), unless notified otherwise by Park District personnel, you are automatically registered for the classes you indicate. If not admitted, you will be notified and receive a full refund. To register by mail, please detach and complete the registration form, enclose a check made payable to the Frankfort Square Park District and mail to Frankfort Square Park District, 7540 W. Braemar Lane, Frankfort, Illinois 60423.
- All payments must be PAID-IN-FULL at time of registration.
- Non-residents will pay an additional 25% for programs.
- The Park District reserves the right to adjust any incorrect program fees that were due to printing errors.
- A $5.00 "transfer" fee will be assessed to each participant wishing to change programs OR sessions. Program changes will not be processed until transfer fee is rendered.
- A $10.00 service charge will be assessed for any returned check and any future registrations will need to be paid in cash.
- Refunds will be submitted at the park district monthly board meeting. Board meetings are the third Thursday of every month. Refunds will be mailed the next business day.
- 100% refund will be given whenever the Park District cancels a program or activity due to insufficient program registration.
- A full refund, LESS a $5.00 SERVICE CHARGE (PER PROGRAM) will be granted if the request is submitted prior to THREE BUSINESS DAYS before the start of the program or activity. All refunds for programs must be requested "in person" at the Park District office.
- NO refunds will be given after the start of the program.
- NO refunds on "league" programs once teams are set up.
- One week notice of cancellation is necessary in order to obtain a full refund on any park district trip. (Less a $5.00 service charge.)
- NO refunds for certain special events. (i.e.; Lunch with Bunny, one day parties or trips)
- Resident Online Registration begins Monday, April 1, 2013 at 9:00 am.
- Walk-In and Non-Resident Registration begins Wednesday, April 3, 2013
SORRY, NO PHONE IN REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED.