The Park District will open the Splash Park when conditions are favorable for use. The Splash Park will open if the temperature is at least 78 degrees according to weather.com. Also, the park will close in the event of threatening weather.
- Parking allowed in lot only – no street parking.
- Please supervise your children.
- Walk, do not run.
- No beach/water toys allowed.
- Only swim diapers are allowed.
- Food, beverages, and containers are permitted only under the picnic shelter.
- No glass containers or breakable objects of any kind are allowed.
- No alcohol allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- Climbing on equipment is not allowed.
- Hanging of clothes or towels on fence/trees is prohibited.
- Use the exterior restrooms adjacent to the Splash Park.
- Play at your own risk.
- Patrons violating these rules or displaying inappropriate behavior will be asked to leave.