Square Links Golf Course has an inventory of more than 20,000 golf balls.
7540 West Braemar Lane
Frankfort IL 60423
Phone: (815) 469-3524
Fax: (815) 469-8657
Mon, Tues, Thurs: 9 am - 5 pm
Wed & Sat: 9 am - 12 pm (noon)
Fri: 9 am - 4 pm
- Written requests must be submitted at three different time periods throughout the year.
Requests must be submitted on a facility request form available at the park office, by no more than two individuals designated by the requesting community group. Requests for various Boy Scout Troops, Girl Scout Troops, Cub Scouts Packs, Brownies, etc. must be coordinated together with all other Troops, Packs, etc. for that organization. In turn, the organization will be allowed to give two names from each Pack, Troop, etc. who would be picking up a key for their particular meeting. EXCEPTION: IN ORDER TO PLAN FOR LARGE EVENTS, EACH ORGANIZATION WILL BE ALLOWED TO REQUEST ONE DATE ANYTIME DURING A SIX MONTH PERIOD.) Facility request forms must be submitted by the prescribed dates. Groups not submitting by these dates, will not be included in the initial season facility scheduling.
- By December 1st for January – May
- By May 1st for June – August
- By August 1st for September – December
Seasonally, all facility requests will be reviewed. Facility availability will be allocated equally among community groups providing groups adhere to prescribed procedures. In the event additional dates are needed after the initial seasonal request, additional requests may be submitted on a monthly basis. The park office can be called as to the availability of a certain date and this date can be added to existing paperwork as long as it falls within the above stated request period.
- Requests for overnight use of the building by non-profit organizations (Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts, etc.) will only be taken on a month to month basis and must be submitted by group representative designated to schedule park facilities.
- Under normal circumstances, community groups will not be charged a fee to use the park district facilities. The park district does reserve the right to access charges or limit usage if:
- Registration procedures are not adhered to
- Group does not restrict their activity to the room/s assigned (No other areas or rooms are to be used except the one/s assigned)
- Group fails to use facility on reserved date and does not notify the park office.
- Damage takes place any place within the building when the group uses the facility (Group is responsible for any damage done while they are in charge of facility. Therefore, it is important to secure the building after your group has arrived.)
- Extra cleanup is necessary after the group uses the facility
- Building key is not returned in the proper time frame
- Groups are required to leave the facility as they find it. IE:
- Floors without rugs must be swept after using (Mopped if necessary)
- Tables and chairs must be taken down and properly put away
- Kitchen must be cleaned (if used)
- Trash must be taken out (if needed or refreshments are served)
- Groups are responsible for picking up the key to the building during normal office hours on the day of their scheduled meeting/event. If the meeting/event takes place on a day that the office is not open, it is the group’s responsibility to check with the office as to when the key can be picked up. The key must be picked up by a person listed on the facility request form. (Exception: If a designated person has a problem picking up the key on a specific date, he/she can call the park office to let them know who will be picking it up.) Under NO circumstances, will a key be given to a minor.
- Due to the large number of groups using the facility, it is impossible for the park office to be responsible for calling users in the event a key is not picked up. Not adhering to key pickup procedures will result in the cancellation of the scheduled activity for that day.
- The park district reserves the right to relocate groups in case of a problem with scheduling.
- CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED to be left unsupervised in the foyer. Children must stay in the same room as their parents. If for some reason (IE; crying), a child must leave, he/she must be supervised by an adult (18 and over). Failure to adhere to this rule will put the groups use of the facility in jeopardy.