SEASON PASSES NOT AVAILABLE DURING THE 2020 SEASON.
Due to customer requests, we are implementing annual season pass to cover all of your golf and/or range ball needs for one yearly fee. Following is a list of the various types of season pass and the applicable rates:
Square Links Golf Course & Driving Range Season Pass Fees
|R-Senior + Spouse||$425||$345||$560|
|NR-Senior + Spouse||$530||$445||$700|
- R-Resident, proof or residency (driver’s license or state ID card) required
- NR-Non Resident
- Senior rates apply to individuals age 62 or above
- Family is defined as: husband & wife, plus any children age 18 or under
- Membership card must be presented in clubhouse prior to play
- Limit of two (2) large buckets per day for card-carrying members only
- Range balls are for the use of members only
- Memberships not applicable for any special events, e.g. tournaments, outings, lessons, school teams, and league play
You may sign up and pay for your season pass at the park district office during normal business hours.
Quick Reference Price List
|Play Time||Green Fees|
|Monday – Friday||$15.00|
|Monday – Friday, Twilight||$15.00|
|Weekends & Holidays||$15.00|
|Weekends & Holidays, Twilight||$15.00|
|Seniors (Monday – Friday, Before 3:00 pm)||$15.00|
|Ladies (Wednesday & Friday, Before 3:00 pm)||$15.00|
|Youth (Tuesday & Thursday, Before 3:00 pm)||$15.00|
|Riding Cart||$8.00 (per person)|
|Pull Cart||FREE (if available)|
|Rental Clubs – Adult||$10.00|
|Grass Hitting Bays – Powered by Toptracer||$15.00|
|Synthetic Hitting Bays – P0wered by Toptracer||$10.00|
*SIAM card holders get $1.00 off greens fees and range basket ONLY
- Golfers must be 18 years of age to rent and operate a riding cart.
- Metal spikes are not allowed.
- Each golfer must have his/her own set of clubs.
- Shirts and shoes are required.
- Range balls are not permitted on course or putting green.
- No carry-on coolers allowed.