The Frankfort Square Park District formed its Committee on Local Government Efficiency on May 18, 2023, to study efficiencies and report recommendations regarding those efficiencies and increased accountability pursuant to 50 ILCS 70/1, et seq. The committee consists of the Park District’s seven Board Members, its Executive Director, and two community members, and will meet at least three times to review the to study its local efficiencies and will develop a report that will be provided to the Will and Cook County Boards by or before November 18, 2024.
- Ken Blackburn, Park Board President / Committee Chairman
- Phil Cherry, Park Board Commissioner / Committee Member
- Frank Florentine, Park Board Commissioner / Committee Member
- Ryan Holley, Park Board Commissioner / Committee Member
- Pam Kohlbacher, Park District Resident / Committee Member
- Dave Macek, Park Board Vice-President / Committee Member
- Craig Maksymiak, Park Board Treasurer / Committee Member
- Audrey Marcquenski, Executive Director / Committee Member
- Denis Moore, Park Board Commissioner / Committee Member
- Bonnie Roach, Park District Resident / Committee Member
Committee Meeting Schedule
- September 21, 2023 – 7:45 p.m.
Local Government Efficiency Committee Meeting Surveys